In addition to my nephew’s birtday, I saw the makings of another bookworm.
What makes a bookworm?cracks knuckles and stretches, lemme tell ya…
- If you would rather read than go outside and play.
- When your parents tells you go to your room and you shrug because that’s where you wanna be…to finish reading your book.
- If you can finish a 300 paperback page book in one day to three days.
- If you’re tired in the morning because you stayed up all night reading.
- Every where you go you have a book or books.
- In school, you read the school text books because you were bored.
- The bookstore is akin to a candy store
- If a fun scavenger hunt is finding hole in the wall bookstores.
- You’re addicted to the smell of books.
- You talk about your favorite authors by their first names.
- You rather read the book than go see the movie.
- You’ve read nearly all the books of your favorite genre in the school library when you were a kid
- The local bookstore employees know you by your first name.
- If your spouse or significant other has banned you from the bookstore or Amazon.com for purchasing books.
- When you go to sleep at night you dream about the characters in the book you’re reading.
- If have poor eyesight because you would read at night with hardly any light.
- If you read pamphlets while waiting for an appointment.
- If you read the back of the cereal box while eating breakfast.
- If books aren’t just something to play with, but an fetish.
- If curling with with a good book and tea is the high life.
- Your imaginary friends (as a kid) are all characters from books
- If you bring more than one book with you because you don’t know what book you might be in the mood for.
Ugg…is there more? No doubt…
Have more? Tell me!!
::points to the comment section::
need to finish Variable Star