After three years of failure with very little income and more debt than I can handle, I was forced to give up my car, rent a room from a friend and his growing family, and find whatever job I could get.
- How to creating a blog.
- How to create quality content.
- How to building a network.
- How to make money blogging.
Bill also enlightens on the true measure of a good blog.
- Quality: Well written and original content
- Quantity: There is more than just a few posts that serves as an archive.
- Consistence: There are daily posts that a reader can count with no stoppages.
- Longevity: If you truly want to make money at blogging–at anything for that matter–it takes dedication to do it every day.
With Bill’s workshop, there are no more excuses for any new blogger to reinvent the wheel.
Want to know more?
Go to part 2: 6 Steps to Create a Blog.